Wednesday, September 18, 2013

TMI late in the day

         Tomorrow starts the first of a full moon series of events to showcase the work that is going on @ D&R Greenway.Beautiful weather is forecast ,the moon should rise majestically over the project and I should be surrounded by friends and compatriots who will be interested in discussing sustainable structure systems .the only issue is I am getting cold feet days before the show, second guessing all the shit that I have been throwing at the wall,some of it not sticking as well as I had hoped. Some of it looking like shit flung against a wall, as much as I want to get away with "a work in progress, part of the process,and this is the lotus unfolding". It all sounds like a bs excuse for not having a shiny shiny product to roll out.

That said, I hope the people who do venture out will enjoy joining me to discuss possible ways to incorporate these hexagonal structures from sculpture to shelter.


2 comments: