Tuesday, January 21, 2020

pics and words PP January 2020


such a trooper








missing my TFBP crowd 





This place Almost puts the disparity of wealth in the USA to shame, almost.


I realize my word count is not up to my preconceived notions of what this blog would be,
Expectations
the root of suffering.
Part of me wants to be content with just being
here
sniffing the air 
eating, drinking and experiencing the Life that is Cambodia .
Yet a large section of cerebral real estate cries out for action and recognition.
"The world must know of my brilliant plans to save humanity from itself".
Its a loop that plays , part of my eyelids greatest hits.
Its the self censorship that impedes me most.
Perfect being the enemy of good, if you have scrolled this far, get ready for a sweet and sour tossed word salad .

Soon , as now I have an appointment with a realtor to show me some apartments near the Russian Market.





No comments:

Post a Comment